Tuesday, December 2, 2008

When I Got Engaged With........

I was sure that this was going to happen but so soon I never expected. I talked with my parents about her, to be exact, my affair with her. I was excited to get her but my parents were very reluctant of my request. Specially my father said it very often, when you meet her regularly at the college then why are you in a hurry my boy. Have patience and I will really look forward in your favor, but wait for some time. I often heard my parents discussing in this matter but my Mom was not sure of this because she thought that I am too young for all this. But 23rd of July 2001 was the day which I will never forget. It was the day when my parents made the decision and this made my dreams come true. Though the decision was solely made by my parents the choice was all mine. And I am really thankful to my parents for believing in my choice.

When it comes to discuss the first night it is really difficult. The first night was interesting. I was excited and a bit nervous too, as this was my first experience. I was very careful whenever I approached her. There was a sense of delicacy whenever I touched her. But because of her personal problems or may be, because of lack of synchronization between us she paid no interest in me. I tried to convince her but all in vain. I felt bad and a bit frustrated too. It was a nightmare for me and the whole night I was unable to sleep. It is sure that I was not impressed by this incident and the very next day I sent her to her parents house because I thought she need a bit of time to adjust to this relation. The whole day I was sad remembering her. To my surprise she returned the same evening. I am sure this was the result of her fathers counseling. I was happy to see her so soon and she satisfied my desire to my expectations. I can't describe how it felt and I really didn't knew when it was 4 O'clock in the morning. That day I experienced what satisfaction really is, as I felt it from my deep within.

From then onwards she is my true friend and a company when I feel alone. Before we got engaged many close friends of mine said to me that I am silly and getting infatuated with her. But now I am quit sure this was not infatuation. This is what I can define as a real love. Because now I am fully satisfied with her. And the key to the satisfaction is that one must take care of someone to get the best support. She is the one with whom I share my secrets, she is the one who manages all my works, she is the one who entertains me, she is the one who pumped in a whole lot of confidence inside me and she is the one whom I love the most. You must be wandering who she is? She is actually from Kathmandu, with her qualifications taken from Intel College of Sciences, Quantum Institutes of Electronics, Hong Kong based Tiga University and many more associated degrees from all over the world. But with all these special tags she is a pure Nepali because she got the real Nepali touch when it came to the working environment. She is actually my first wife and I love her very much. I love my first wife, I love My Computer.

NB:
1. The problem of the first night was the lack of synchronization between the motherboard and the monitor.
2. I was doing nothing but playing games till 4 O'clock in the morning.
3. Please do not go and search for those institutes, colleges and the universities to get a degree. I doubt if they exist and if they exist please inform me about them.

(This write up was published in the Annual College Magazine "The Net" - 2002, of Gandaki College of Sciences, Lamachaur, Pokhara, Nepal)


(C) All Rights Reserved: Roshan Upadhyay

No comments: