Friday, December 19, 2008

Loneliness

You left; life means nothing to me now. After you left, life for me changed drastically. I dedicated my involuntary beats to someone. Please excuse me, for, if I did anything wrong , But it was you, who told me at the last hour, "Never associate loneliness to yourself" didn't you?

I thought by doing this I kept your promise. But surprisingly I was wrong, a bit selfish as well. I was deeply involved in avoiding loneliness only, And never thought the one whom I adored, May not be lacking the essence of loneliness. May be, she felt bad knowing that I had an affair With a strange creature called "loneliness".

Now I doubt, after she said 'no', if I can keep your promise. Forgive me for; I was unable to find someone good. And now your hatred, loneliness, is my companion. It's impossible but because of earthly matters, I may tend to forget you, but my soft corner will never. Though miraculously impossible in reality, But, do visit in my dreams regularly.

All Rights Reserved: Roshan Upadhyay

No comments: