Thursday, March 19, 2009

Screams of Silence

O my dear, what is wrong with me?
For, you are not speaking to me.
Please and please speak something to me,
Don't you know silence is a hatred to me.

Charge me, scold me, slap me and do anything,
But your silence is always stinging.
Please speak something and anything,
As our love is not a plaything.

The echo of silence is beating my heart hard,
Do you think I am having marks on my card.
The other side of the grass is not so green, I heard,
For this cause I may lose you, which I had never feared.

I can make my way through broken glass,
But what is the sense of your silence I ask.
I can stay on fire from dawn to dusk,
But why are you screaming silence, I again ask.

I fear you are thinking the other way,
Mind you, dear, dreams and reality are far away.
But you are sure to face it one day,
But being silent you will never get a way.


All Rights Reserved: Roshan Upadhyay

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

Whats wrong with ur mobile? ;)

Roshan said...

May be it was in the silence mode..hehe

tekas said...

it could be a great rock song........
.......................................
For millions of years mankind lived just like animals
Then something happened which unleashed the power of our imagination
We learned to talk

There's a silence surroundiing me
I can't seem to think straight
I'll sit in the corner
No one can bother me
I think I should speak now (why won't you talk to me)
I can't seem to speak now (you never talk to me)
My words won't come out right (what are you thinking)
I feel like I'm drowning (What are you feeling)
I'm feeling weak now (why won't you talk to me)
But I can't show my weakness (you never talk to me
I sometimes wonder (what are you thinking)
Where do we go from here (what are you feeling)

It doesn't have to be like this
All we need to do is make sure we keep talking........Pink Floyd(keep talking)