Wednesday, February 4, 2009

TPT Protocol


I got up one morning, and am in a great hurry (as always). Looked for the toothbrush, and the toothpaste tube. The tube is fully squeezed. Arrrg!! “I had this in mind yesterday morning, but forgot to bring a new one when I returned home. I will bring it today”.


But what to do now? No choice, but to squeeze the completely flattened tube, and see some color peeping out. Its some kind of hide and seek game. It pops out, and with an immediate breath it’s in. My thumb is in pain." It was not that tough yesterday", I thought. Whatever, with great skill and coordination I moved the toothbrush (which was in my mouth the other way round, as both my hands were busy squeezing), and got some color stick to the bristles. Ahhh… I managed. I got a mouthful of brushing, but can feel slight pain in my thumb while brushing.


This business is not about a day or two. It continues sometimes for a week. And the good part of it is that, you always end up with mouthful of brushing, with gleaming teeth and fresh breath, and overall a packed smile of satisfaction.


What’s the point? Its not that toothpastes are costly (some deviations in the cost may be there, but is affordable, i guess..) but mainly, its carelessness. But again, have u ever noticed that when we are towards the end of something, we tend to work harder to accomplish the task. Yes, when you see a deadline, you try finishing the task. In this case you need to get a good brushing, that too in a hurry, you manage to squeeze the tube from every angle (forget the pain) and get good amount of colors.


I say to this, that we the humans most of the time follow this “TOOTH PASTE TUBE Protocol” (TPT), whenever we reach deadline, and in many instances we manage to be successful with flying colors…hehe..

(Excuse me for not posting it soon, though I said coming soon on 11th Jan 2009: I was waiting for my TOOTH PASTE TUBE to finish..hehe…)

All Rights Reserved: Roshan Upadhyay, TPT Protocol

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hehe!! Toothpaste protocol.How true to our human nature...

Anonymous said...

Conclusion of TPT protocol was unexpected. Good research dai keep it up haha.

Roshan said...

Thanks SiS for the comment.
NahsoRism-4 le motivate ta gareko haina, LC dina..hehe

Anonymous said...

TPT protocle could do good in application layer if our Newtork layer is made more vibrant. So please dear switches, routers, gate ways and all take it heartly. and lastly protocol innovator lai ta samman garnu parcha hai......... keshab

Roshan said...

Thanks Keshab ji, for looking into it from technical perspective..hehe

The Cynic said...

came here 'cause i saw it in a certain VU's blog... can't help not commenting as
1.its happening to me too (and it keeps happening to me ever since i started buying my own toothpaste)
2. great thoughts lucidly penned (oops...typed)

carry on!

Roshan said...

Thanks PP for ur nice words. BTW u too write great, a class apart. never got words to comment on ur keystrokes..hehe.. BTW would like to recommend to read Vulg*r Vibrations,Month of January.